Gandhi & Associates provides top-notch company secretarial services. As an officer of the company, a “Company Secretary” is responsible for the administration, maintenance, and filing of company records. As this is the backbone of any corporate governance regime, it is essential that it is undertaken responsibly. This requires experience and a thorough understanding of the legal and regulatory framework that applies to your organization.
Our corporate compliance and governance services include:
- Organizing meetings of directors and shareholders;
- Preparing resolutions & minutes for directors and shareholders;
- Effecting changes in the Board of Directors and shareholders;
- Making amendments to the company's constitutive documents;
- Maintaining and updating of statutory records and minute books;
- Submitting audit reports to the Companies Registrar Office;
- Preparing & lodging of timely annual returns and/or notices with the Registry of Companies;
- Issuing and authenticating company documents; and
- Keeping you company up-to-date with the latest changes to statutory requirements and obligations.
Contact Gandhi & Associates for more information.
The following personnel are our primary experts in this area:
Gandhi is a graduate of Masters of Laws from Columbia University, USA. His expertise and experience is central to the success of G&A.
Keshav Prasad Mainali
Keshav is a Former Chief Judge at the Appellate Court, and a graduate of Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts from Nepal Law Campus.
Raju Man Singh Malla
Raju is a Former Secretary of the Government of Nepal, and holds a Post Graduate Diploma in International Law from London, UK.
Madan Prasad Rimal
Development Sector Director
Madan is a Former Director of the Social Welfare Council, and is a graduate of Bachelor of Arts from Tribuvan University in Kathmandu.